Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Monkey Repeat

Late last week I got an email asking if I could do a cake similar to the cake I made for my sister in law back in 2009.
While I didn't want to make an exact replica (since I love making them all different), I did use the same color theme and topped it with a monkey wearing sunglasses, that's where the similarities stopped.
I have to laugh at how much my cakes have changed from 2009 until today! But back to the cake.

This cake is made out of over 140 Pampers Newborn diapers and covered in monkeys, monkeys and more monkeys!!
 Mr. Monkey, sporting his sunglasses, is showing off his super hero skills by climbing up the side of the cake (I caught him in the middle, just shy of the top). He's surrounded by Johnson and Johnson products, 2 pairs of socks, Gerber spoons, teethers, a wash cloth and two NUK pacifiers, among other surprises!
 Check out his super hero cape!!



Congratulations to mommy and daddy to be!! Hope your little man enjoys his cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment