Monday, October 14, 2013

Anchors Away!

A few months ago I offered a diaper cake in a silent auction to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. The winner of the raffle contacted me and wanted to do a cake in a nautical theme. I also learned that daddy to be is in the military, so I wanted to include that as well.

And this is what I came up with.
As always, I used Pampers Newborn diapers to make the three layers. Around the layers I added Johnson and Johnson products, Gerber spoons, custom nautical rope burp cloth, custom anchor booties, a sailboat pacifier clip, NUK pacifiers, socks, wash cloths, and some fun baby toys.




I also contacted some vendors on Etsy to have custom pieces done to make this cake extra special. I had the blue anchor onesie made, as well as the anchor booties, pacifier holder, burp cloth and even the puppy on top.

This little guy is probably my favorite part. I had him custom made with the red bandanna (to match the color scheme) and the cameo ears for daddy to be.

Isn't he just the cutest?!!

Hope mommy and daddy to be loved their cake! And congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment