Saturday, November 12, 2011

New(est) Cake!

We have a new cake to share!!I did a few things different with this cake. First off, I used woven ribbon. I was a little worried at first that the ribbon would be ruined by using a hot glue gun, but thankfully it held up perfectly!!

Here's a closeup of the ribbon which I found on Etsy (here)I also knew what I wanted for a topper (after talking with the person who ordered it) but couldn't find anything that I felt would fit. So I contacted another Etsy vendor who worked with me to create the perfect topper. I highly recommend The Q Store! She's great to work with and did an amazing job!
So what does this cake include?
115 Pampers newborn sensitive diapers
1 Custom made butterfly
Johnson and Johnson travel size products
1 Pair of purple socks (0-6 months)
2 Bibs
4 Gerber spoons
1 Brite Starts barbell toy
2 Wash cloths
1 Bright Starts wrist rattle
2 NUK 0-6 month pacifiers
1 Carseat toy
1 Rattle
Thank you to all of my outside vendors. I loved working with all of you!!

Now stay turned. I'll be turning out another cake this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment