Saturday, August 4, 2012

Speed Racer

For the first time, I was asked if I could do a cake using cloth diapers. It was a new challenge for me since I've never used cloth diapers before, so I was all for it.

We decided instead of a cake, (which would have taken a lot of cloth diapers and I'm still not certain how the layers would have turned out) to do a motorcycle instead. And given the nursery colors and some favorite animals of mommy-to-be, I was off and running!!

This bike consisted of 16 cloth diapers (8 per wheel), 2 receiving blankets, 2 additional cloth diapers (for the headlight), one pair of socks, 5 link toys, 2 bibs, 1 newborn hat, and of course the rider, a monkey!

I've already heard from mommy to be and she loved it!! So that makes me happy!

So congratulations to John and Allison on the upcoming arrival of little Lucas!!
Ready for a ride!


"M" for mommy and daddy's last name

Cool dude!



From above

Close up of the wheels


No comments:

Post a Comment